Customized Spices Milling System
· A Continuous pneumatic conveying system.
· Low feeding height enables easy manual feeding.
· System consists of 2 Stage grinding operations i.e. 1st stage Mill for coarse grinding and 2nd stage Mill for fine grinding.
· System consists of Conveying System, Cyclone Separator, Separate Blower, Rotary Air Lock Valve and Open Type Dust Collector.
· Dust Collectors available in Open Type and closed type Pulse Jet Dust Collector.
· Dust Collectors are provided with filter bags for dust less environment.
· Mills mounted on Anti Vibration Mounting Pads to avoid foundation and vibrations.
· Suitable for capacity upto 1500 kgs/hr.
· Useful where different varieties of spice items are to be pulverized.
· Oily spice items are not recommended to grind alone, as choking will take place.
· Frequent change of product is not recommended as cleaning is difficult.
· Different feeding conveyors available for uniform & consistent feeding to mill.
· Rotary Air Lock Valve is provided for dust less environment.
· System can be provided with chilled air and water facilities for retaining properties of material like aroma, taste, colour, pungency, etc.
· Available in contact parts Stainless Steel material.
· Capacity vary from material to material and type & kind of material.
· On line sieving is possible.
· 600+ Installations worldwide.
Salient Features :
· Provide Customized Grinding Solution.
· Narrow band Particle Size Powder Distribution.
· Provision to introduce Chilled air and water for Cool Grinding.
· Low Power Consumption and Maintenance.
· Minimum handling of material to avoid product loss.
· Available in Stainless Steel Contact Parts and Stainless Steel GMP Grade.
· Wide range of Equipments.
· Equipment available for Dustless Environment.
· Can handle Heat Sensitive and Hygroscopic Material.
· Experience of over 7000 Material Trial Tests & Installations.
· Full Fledge Trial Test Facility Available.
To understand your exact requirement of your application, we request you to please send the enquiry indicating name of the feed material, capacity, fineness required, and properties of the feed material.
For more details, please visit our website : www.kapsengineers.com