Maize Grinding System
Maize Grinding System
- Pneumatic Conveying System is a Continuous system.
- Low feeding height enables easy manual feeding.
- System consists of Mill with Conveying System, Cyclone Separator, Separate Blower, Rotary Air Lock and Open Type Dust Collector.
- Dust Collector is provided with open type filter bags for dust less environment.
- System mounted on Anti Vibration Mounting Pads to avoid foundation and vibrations.
- Suitable for capacity up to 150 kgs/hr for fine grinding powder & 1500 kgs/hr for grits / coarse grinding powder depending on application.
- System also available with closed type Pulse Jet Dust Collector.
- Also available in Batch Type system.
- Frequent change of product is not recommended as cleaning is difficult.
- Different feeding conveyors available for uniform & consistent feeding to mill.
- Rotary Air Lock Valve is provided for dust less environment.
- Bare Machine can be provided for on line production system.
- For specific particle size, sieving is must.
- Maize being abrasive in nature, certain wear-n-tear in equipment may take place.
- Also suitable for applications viz. Rice, Millet (Ragi), Sorghum (Jowar), Bajri (Pearl Millet), Wheat Dalia grits, Wheat Suji grits, Maize grits.
- On line sieving is possible.
- 100+ Installations worldwide.
Salient Features :
- Provide Customized Grinding Solution.
- Narrow band Particle Size Powder Distribution.
- Provision to introduce Chilled air and water for Cool Grinding.
- Low Power Consumption and Maintenance.
- Minimum handling of material to avoid product loss.
- Available in Stainless Steel Contact Parts and Stainless Steel GMP Grade.
- Wide range of Equipments.
- Equipment available for Dustless Environment.
- Can handle Heat Sensitive and Hygroscopic Material.
- Experience of over 7000 Material Trial Tests & Installations.
- Full Fledge Trial Test Facility Available.
Note : To understand your exact requirement of your application, we request you to please send the enquiry indicating name of the feed material, capacity, fineness required, and properties of the feed material.
For more details, please visit our website : www.kapsengineers.com